Laser treatment is performed to dissolve fat under local anesthesia, and the operation usually takes one to two hours, and it is performed as follows:

    The process of dissolving belly fat

    • A thin, hollow metal tube is inserted under the skin through a small incision.
    • Inserting laser fibers through the tube and directing regular beams of laser beams at the fat masses, where the fat cells are dissolved and converted into a liquid fatty substance that the body gets rid of.
    • The procedure can be performed in more than one session according to the amount of fat to be melted, as it is preferable that the amount of fat dissolved not exceed 500 milliliters per session.

    Abdominal fat removal

    • Avoid eating foods that contain trans fats: Many studies have indicated that these fats increase the risk of many diseases in addition to the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area. In a study conducted on monkeys that eat foods that contain high levels of saturated fats, it showed The results showed that these monkeys had 33% more abdominal fat than the monkeys that ate a diet containing monounsaturated fats.
    • Follow a high-protein diet: Increasing the intake of protein helps to increase the satiety hormone, which in turn reduces appetite for food, and protein also helps to raise the rate of metabolic processes in the body.
    • Reducing stress: stress helps to gain more fat around the abdominal area, by stimulating the adrenal gland to produce cortisol, a hormone known as the stress hormone, as studies have shown that high cortisol leads to an increase in appetite levels and the storage of fat in the abdominal area. To a greater extent, it is therefore recommended to follow meditation exercises and practice yoga to relieve stress.
    • Reducing the intake of sugary foods: Many studies have indicated that there is a relationship between consuming sugars and the accumulation of fat around the abdominal area, in addition to being a contributing factor in increasing the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and liver fat.
    • Taking enough sleep: Sleep has many health benefits for the body, including reducing excess weight and fat accumulated in the abdominal area, and in a 16-year study involving more than 68,000 women, it was found that women who slept for less than five hours each night They were more likely to gain weight than women who slept seven hours or more.
    • Eating fatty fish weekly: fish is a good source of high-quality protein and omega-3, which helps protect the body from disease. It is also indicated that it helps reduce belly fat as well, while other studies indicated that it reduces liver fat as well. Good sources of omega-3 are salmon, herring, and sardines.
    • Adding apple cider vinegar to the diet: Many animal studies have shown that apple cider vinegar has the ability to get rid of fat accumulated in the abdominal area. Intermittent fasting: It is a common method for losing weight, and it depends on moving between periods of fasting and periods of eating, and it has proven to be very effective in losing belly fat.
    • Drinking green tea: Green tea contains caffeine and antioxidants that raise the body’s metabolism rate, which leads to weight loss, especially belly fat. It should be noted that this must be accompanied by exercise to give the required results. stop drinking fruit juice; Although fruits have many health benefits, and they provide the body with the necessary minerals and vitamins, they increase the chance of fat accumulation in the abdominal area, because they contain fructose sugar. For example, 240 milliliters of apple juice contains 24 grams of sugar, and therefore It is best to replace fruit juice with unsweetened iced tea or lemonade.

    My experience with belly fat

    • A person says: “I consulted many experts, and most of them explained to me that losing an amount of fat from a specific area of ​​the body without others is not possible by following natural methods, and therefore because I did not want to undergo any of the medical techniques.”
    • Adam’s weight loss journey continued for nearly two years, during which he followed many diets under the supervision of his private doctor, and during the first months he actually lost a large amount of fat and weight in general, but after that the speed of weight loss began to gradually decrease.
    • He adds and says: “After the two-year period, I was able to lose large amounts of weight, and I got the stomach and waist that I dreamed of.”

    My experience with mint for rumen

    • Honestly, I was very shocked and didn’t know what to do..but I said I had to go to the gym and control myself, and I actually went to gym. It was very expensive, but I said it’s not important. The important thing is to remove the belly because most of the fat was in it..and I stayed in it for about a year, losing only 10 kilos! 10 kilos a year!! After the tiredness and effort that I was doing..I used to come back completely and I could not do anything at home.. At that time, I got tired psychologically and decided to leave him, and I kept eating and increasing until I increased again.. The important thing is that my aunt’s daughter saw me like this, and she told me to come with me to a doctor and we start a diet together, I said okay This will come from the end, and I am on a very rigid weight loss regimen. I deprived myself of everything and was wasted for 6 months..6 months of not eating and depriving me of everything. In the end I lost 7 kilos..I was very upset because I had a strong determination to not eat in order to lose weight..even My husband was very hard on him because I did everything and it was of no use..and then I stood up and decided that I would not do anything and leave myself like this because I was closed from all solutions..
    • Until one time I was talking to a friend of mine who was traveling to America and she would come back within a week of our conversation..so we would talk normally and she would tell me what happened to me and so on. I told her what happened to me and she didn’t know how to lower my stomach more and more..she told me I will bring you coffee called (Green Coffee) and when I return from America this will make you lose weight quickly You will see results from the first week.
    • I laughed and said to her, “What is this coffee that will make me lose weight?” I mean, exercise and diet do nothing, and the generation will do it? She told me that I tried it myself, and from the first week I felt the difference .. I walked on it for a month and lost 10 kilos.

    My experience with walking to remove the rumen

    • One of the girls says that she suffered from overweight and was unable to find a solution to this problem, and she practiced walking and linked it to shopping, since she loves to shop and found great results, so that sometimes she would walk and watch her favorite stores without buying anything so as not to contribute to ruining her budget.
    • Another woman says that she suffered from high blood pressure problems, and after walking twice a week in connection with the shopping that she is keen on, she found great results, and her blood pressure returned to its normal levels, while she felt a great improvement in her psyche.
    • One of the men says that he accompanies his wife every time she does shopping, and that as much as he was bothered by walking a lot, he found that she began to lose some weight and felt more active.

    My experience with stubborn fat

    • A woman tells about her experience with the process of melting belly fat after childbirth, saying: “With my advanced age and having three children, fat sagging began to appear in various parts of my body, especially in the abdomen area, which left a great negative impact on my psyche.
    • After going to the plastic and obesity surgery clinic, my doctor advised me to perform abdominal liposuction surgically or through the Vaser technique, and the doctor explained to me all the benefits and risks of both paths, until we finally chose to perform the operation surgically.
    • Despite my fear of the effects and risks of the surgery, the operation was done completely safely, as I did not suffer from any side effects mentioned except for some slight pain and inflammation, which quickly disappeared with the use of the prescribed anti-inflammatory, and as for the results of the operation, they were amazing, as I got rid of fat The lower abdomen has become attractively taut, so I can say that my experience in melting lower belly fat has been wonderful.”
    • And another says: “After my last birth, I gained weight significantly, especially the abdominal area. At first I started to stay away from soft drinks and replace them with green tea and reduce the amount of sugar in drinks and food, then I started to work on a healthy weight loss system and exercise. This was a long-term plan, but it It was the most suitable for me and I lost a lot of fat in my body, especially the abdominal area.”

    Improved by Karim

    شارك المقال

    مقالات متعلقة