تجربتي مع الزبيب الأسود

    My experience with black raisins

    • One of the women tells about her experience: “I wanted to mention my experience with black raisins, because I benefited from you and your father, God willing, and you will benefit like me, and I hope that you will pray for me to facilitate my caesarean section, and may God facilitate all my affairs, and for you the same, God willing, first from the beginning of my pregnancy and my blood is 9 or 9 and a half with a lot, although I am continuing Regularly on iron pills, but I didn’t move my blood until the doctor told me that if you don’t raise it to 10 and a half, we will have to give you a blood transfusion during the operation, like my previous operation. And that there are no worms, and I put it in a box and in the freezer.
    • My method: From the night before, I took a cup of raisins from the freezer and soaked it in two glasses of yen water. Fayrouz, who was prescribed by the doctor, I continued on this juice for 19 days, analyzed my blood, and went to the doctor, thanks to God, my blood turned out to be exactly 11!!! I mean, a number and a half rose in less than three weeks. Of course, the method I took from girls here in the forum, may God reward them well.

    Benefits of black raisins for skin and hair

    • Prevent premature aging Black raisins contain antioxidants, which help protect skin cells from damage.
    • It also protects the skin from sun damage and pollution that causes fine lines and wrinkles.
    • Reducing cholesterol level Black raisins help fight harmful cholesterol in the blood, which leads to maintaining blood pressure because it contains Polyphenol.
    • Anemia treatment People with severe anemia can eat black raisins as it helps with treatment, and increases hemoglobin level in blood.
    • Osteoporosis treatment Black raisins play an important role in promoting and maintaining bone health because it contains important minerals, such as: potassium, calcium.
    • Maintaining dental health One of the most common benefits of black raisins is that it prevents tooth decay and helps fight germs because it contains important compounds, such as: Oleanolic acid.
    • Improving digestive health Black raisins contain soluble fibers that help reduce digestive problems, such as constipation, and also help maintain kidney health and expel toxins from the body.

    Does raisins whiten the skin?

    • Black raisin infusion gives high energy to the body and protects the skin from the inside by protecting cells from any damage. It is an antioxidant and prevents free radicals from damaging skin cells, collagen and elastin.
    • Black currant contains resveratrol, which is very useful for maintaining healthy skin. It also helps in improving the production of red blood cells in the body, which in turn makes the skin lighter and more lustrous.
    • Black currant infusion improves liver function to detoxify the body, which in turn helps in flushing out toxins from the body for clean and glowing skin.
    • Black raisin soak helps protect the skin from sun damage, as the phytochemicals in it work to protect skin cells from damage caused by exposure to sunlight, and the amino acids in raisins promote skin regeneration and form a protective barrier against sun damage, and this is useful for preventing sunburn. skin cancer.
    • Black raisin infusion increases the secretion of collagen, which makes the skin more youthful.
    • Black raisin soak eliminates skin damage, and restores its luster and beauty.
    • Black currant infusion promotes skin health and treatment, and enjoyment of clear and fresh skin.
    • Black currant infusion gives vitality and freshness to the skin. It gives a pink color to the skin, especially the cheeks.
    • Black currant infusion helps protect skin cells. Stimulates the secretion of vitamin E for the skin to protect the outer layers of the skin.
    • Black raisin infused fights the yellowness of the skin, and the signs of fatigue that appear on it.
    • Black raisin infusion contributes to protecting skin cells from damage caused by prolonged exposure to sunlight and pollution.
    • Black raisin soak helps get rid of dry skin, acne, and relieve it if it exists.
    • Black raisin soak eliminates wrinkles. Eliminates all fine and deep lines.
    • The antioxidants in the black raisin infusion work to combat free radicals in the body, and this slows down the oxidation process and prevents the disintegration of the skin’s DNA.
    • Black raisin infusion contains vitamins A and E that help stimulate the growth of new cells in the outer layers of the skin, and make the skin glowing and beautiful.

    My experience with raisins for iron lifting

    • One of the women tells about her experience in the World of Eve forum: “I was in my second pregnancy and my blood was 7 and I was passing it through its exhaustion. The important thing is that I tried many recipes and after serious practice of the recipes it became 8. I mean, as if you, Abu Zaid, did not cheat. Of course, the doctor wrote me iron needles, salvation, but I tried with her and she told me This is your last chance. The important thing is that my sister is obsessed with memorization. She told her about the recipe and I tried it. By God, girls, the blood in two weeks, but it became 12 and a half to the point of the doctor. From the night after I wash it, of course, and the second day I put it in a blender, filter it and drink it as juice.
    • And I drink all day and soak in the morning until the night and at night until the morning. I prefer raisins (Yemeni black raisins), even by God, when I used to make it juice, it had a taste. I didn’t feel that it was a medicine. On the contrary, but what a loss it is. My husband is going to bring me a second kind. God knows what they use in rice. And I walked myself and ate it until I read my first experience with constipation. You will notice that the recipe contained raisins, and here are raisins. Look, Glory be to God. What are the benefits of raisins? If you take it, you will notice that the blood has improved and the constipation has disappeared.

    My experience with raisins for weight gain

    • I used a lot of nutritional supplements, appetite stimulants, and other medications, but without any result, because thinness was a chronic problem for me, and the skinny, skinny shape of the body is hereditary.
    • I spent a long period of severe depression and lost all self-confidence due to the appearance of my body, which was very skinny. I was then only nineteen years old, but I had an idea of ​​​​committing suicide because of my bad psychological condition, which was getting worse due to the failure of all attempts to gain weight and treat thinness, in addition to Heavy jokes that are a form of bullying.
    • One of my friends tried to go to a nutritionist and treat skinny and obesity problems, so that we could overcome this crisis and go out into life with a head start after a period of isolation that approached six continuous months, and after insistence I went to the doctor at the appointed time.
    • Before anything, the doctor asked me to run some tests, such as gland tests, some other hormones, and a complete blood count. I did the tests on the same day, and the results appeared on the evening of the second day. By the day of the third day, I took the results to the nutritionist again.
    • The doctor told me that I suffer from an excessive increase in the activity of the thyroid gland, which is the main reason for the increase in the rate of burning fats, calories and energy in the body, so that it does not find enough opportunity to benefit from the food I eat, and that I also suffer from a slight increase in the secretion of female hormones, which in turn causes Also in increasing the burning rate.

    My experience with raisin infusion

    • One of the women tells about her experience: “I wanted to tell you about my experience. I read from a while ago in this section about the raisin infusion. After a month, a result appeared. As for me, a result appeared from the first week, praise be to God. With soaked raisins, I eat apples every day, girls. I tried everything for the cheeks. I did not leave a mixture, cream, or food except what was cooked, but this worked. Praise be to God.
    • Raisin water helps cleanse the liver and intestines for a long time, as it contains a large amount of antioxidants and dietary fiber found in this dried fruit.
    • The antioxidants help the liver function properly and perform its full detoxification function, while the fiber adds bulk to the stool and increases the number of bowel movements, helping to cleanse the colon and bowels.
    • And if taken on an empty stomach, the raisin water “works” faster, just don’t forget to eat the soaked raisins with the raisin water.

    Improved by Karim

    شارك المقال

    مقالات متعلقة